• Kills ALL GERMS, including COVID-19 – Look2sanitise is a UV-C ultraviolet sanitiser that uses a germicidal lamp that is laboratory-proven to eliminate up to 99% of germs, including the novel Corona virus, in minutes! UV-C is a part of the ultraviolet light spectrum that is filtered out by the earth’s atmosphere, it kills or inactivates microorganisms by destroying their nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, effectively protecting you from any harmful germs. The use of UV-C is already being deployed by the airline industry to sanitise cabins, as well as in other sectors. Research such as this recent study from March 2020 highlights the effectiveness of UV against viruses.
• EFFECTIVE DISINFECTION – This ultraviolet light sanitiser not only kills the bacteria, viruses, fungus, etc. that are on the surfaces of equipments, but also destroys the odour-causing bacteria.
• WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS – The Look2sanitise can be adapted to fit different kinds of equipment with different shapes simply by adapting the holes of the acrylic base that holds the units inside. Examples of possible equipment to sanitize include headsets, remote controls, computer keyboards, mobile phones, glasses, or everything and anything that you can possibly think of that can fit inside the box!
• EASY TO USE – All you need to do is to place your equipment inside the box and close its cover. Closing the cover triggers the UV-C germicidal light inside the box to turn on and initiates the timer (10 minutes*). The external LED indicator will turn red to indicate that the sanitisation is taking place. Once the 10 minutes have passed, the LED indicator turns green to indicate that sanitisation is complete and the box may now be opened for collecting of the units.
• SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY – While chemicals are widely used to sanitise objects, these are not environment-friendly, or are toxic to the persons using them. In contrast, the Look2sanitise UV-C sterilization system makes it possible to destroy more than 99% of bacteria and viruses without polluting. Note that the UV light can only turn on if and only when the box is closed, which avoids any exposure for the user to the UV-C light.
• THOROUGH CLEANING – The customisable transparent acrylic base where the units are placed vertically allows the UV-C rays to reach the bottom of the units, therefore, covering and sanitising the totality of the surface of the product. No area is left untreated!
* 10 minutes is scientifically calculated to deliver a UV-C dosage of around 186,000 μW·s/cm2. This is more than the 162,000 μW·s/cm2 dosage enough to kill all Corona the viruses. (Latest Chinese studies)